At Notatek we pride our ourselves on happy customers. Happy customers = referrals and great reviews. If you are not 100% satisfied with your experience or product, please contact us and we will make it right.
In the unfortunate case where there has been a mistake in your order. Please follow our return policy and we’ll make it right. Any refunds will go back to original form of payment and available 2-4 days after your return has been processed.
· Contact us right away. If you find there is a problem with your order, contact us within 30 days of your order. Please have your order number available when contacting us, but if for some reason you can’t find it, we’ll do our best to help you find it.
· Fix it.
a. If we made the mistake we’ll jump on recovery right away. We will recreate your ordered product and ship it right away.
b. If you made a mistake when ordering your product we still want to help. Return your product to us within 30 days of contacting us and we will either refund your order subtotal or help you get what you actually wanted. You’ll find we are aggressive when it comes to making you happy.
Shipping & Turnaround Policy:
Production times are listed on our website when ordering. Shipping takes place once you have ordered and we have produced your product. We ship with the best carrier for the product you have ordered.
We consider privacy top priority and we’re committed to protecting your privacy at all times, in all situations. The information we collect about you when you become a customer is used to process your orders and to provide a more personalized experience on our site and will never be shared.
Because we want to get your order to you as quickly as possible, our custom orders begin the production process immediately after they are ordered. Because of this, we cannot allow any order cancellations on custom products. On any stock products and accessories, your order can be canceled anytime prior to it being shipped. Just call us at 1-888-222-4929 and we will help you cancel the order.
These Terms and Conditions of Use (hereinafter the “Agreement”)set forth the terms and conditions that apply to your use of all sites managed or owned by Notatek. (the“Site”). Please read the Agreement carefully. The Agreement governs your access and use of the Site as well as the provision and sale of products and services by Notatek, and/or its subsidiaries (collectively referred to hereinafter as “Notas”),as the context may require.
Every offer of a Notas product and/or service on our Site as well as every transaction, order and agreement that is concluded through ourSite is governed by this Agreement. The applicability of any terms and conditions of the customer or any third party on behalf of the customer is expressly dismissed and shall not apply, even if Notas has not specifically rejected them. You agree to use this Site in a responsible manner that is in full compliance with this Agreement and with your local laws and regulations, including export and import regulations
YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OLDOR OLDER AND A U.S. RESIDENT IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE ON OUR SITE.
1. Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Agreement with respect to the Site. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and from time to time without specific notice to you.The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review thisAgreement prior to using the Site.
2. Copyright & Content. This Site contains graphics, photographs, images, document layouts, artwork, text, fonts, software tools, and other information (referred to hereinafter as “Content”). This Site and allContent are the copyrighted property of Notas or the copyrighted property of parties from whom Notas has licensed such property. All rights in this Site and its Content are reserved worldwide. It is strictly prohibited to retain, copy, distribute, publish, or use any portion of the Content except as expressly allowed in this Agreement. Notas reserves the right to add to, delete from, or modify any part of Content at any time without prior notice. Any modifications to Content, whether by you or Notas remain the property of Notas. The sign design tools provided on this Site employ a limited number of elements, including icons, fonts, color schemes, and design effects. Notas reserves the right to use all such elements and to make all such elements available for use by other parties in the future. You do not obtain any right or claim to any of the individual sign design elements through your creation of a sign design and/or your incorporation of a sign design into one or more products. Other Notas customers may use the design tools to create Notas that have similar oridentical combinations of these elements and Notas does not guarantee that your sign will not have similarities to Notas designed and used by other parties. Notas provides no warranty of any kind that sign de Notas created using the design tools will not infringe, or be subject to a claim of infringing, the trademark or other rights of another party. It is solely your responsibility to obtain the advice of an attorney regarding whether the sign design is legally available for your use and does not infringe the rights of another party.
3. Trademarks. Any trademarks and/or service marks (including logos and de Notas) found on the Site that are trademarks/service marks that identify Notas and the goods and/or services provided by Notas may not be used under any circumstances without the prior written authorization of Notas.
Without limitation, no portion of Content may be utilized as a trademark or service mark, for any pornographic use, for any unlawful purpose of use, to defame any person, to violate any person’s right of privacy or publicity, to infringe upon any copyright, trade name, trademark, service mark or other intellectual property right of any person or entity.
4. Premium Art. The use of premium art is granted as a one-time, non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license, to incorporate the premium art into printed materials intended for your advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes. You must not use the premium art to infringe the intellectual property rights of any person or entity; incorporate the art into a trademark, logo, or service mark; use the art in a pornographic, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful manner; use the art in a way that depicts models and/or property in connection with a subject that a reasonable person could consider unflattering, immoral, or controversial; or remove, obscure or alter any proprietary notices associated with the art.
5. Other Intellectual Property. You are solely responsible for your use of Content in combination with any other images, graphics, text or other materials you incorporate into your Products. You agree that you will not include any text, image, design, trademark, service mark, or any copyrighted work of any third party in your Products unless you have obtained the appropriate authorizations from the owners.
You warrant that your Products do not infringe upon any rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy, and will not libel or defame any third party, and that you have all required rights or permissions necessary to incorporate third party material into your Products.By placing an order on this Site, you warrant that you have all necessary permission, right and authority to place the order and you authorize Notas to produce the Products on your behalf.
You grant Notas the right to copy, modify, distribute, use, create derivative works of and vectorize any content you have uploaded for the purpose of fulfilling your order and/or marketing products or services to you. Moreover, you warrant that you have sufficient rights to permit Notas to copy, distribute, use, modify, create derivative works of and vectorize any uploaded content for the purpose of fulfilling your order and/or marketing products or services to you.
6. Offensive or Demeaning Materials. You agree that you will not use the Site to produce any materials or products that are offensive, unlawful, harassing, libelous, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, malicious, abusive, vulgar, defamatory, pornographic, indecent, inflammatory, tortious, hateful; racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; portraying irresponsible use of alcohol or other substances; advocating persecution based on gender, age, religion, race, disability or national origin; containing explicit sexual content; invasive of another's rights including but not limited to rights of celebrity, privacy and intellectual property, including but not limited to patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any third party; or is otherwise inappropriate for Notas’ production(collectively, “Undesirable Activities”). Notas may terminate its service to customers found to be using Notas to engage in Undesirable Activities. Notas recognizes that the definition of “offensive” and “demeaning” will vary. Thus, Notas reserves the right to refuse any order it deems to be offensive or demeaning.
Notas reserves the right, in Notas’ sole discretion, to refuse to accept any content provided by you to Notas or to process any order at any time and forany reason. Notas also may terminate its service to and/or the accounts of customers found to be using Notas to engage in Undesirable Activities or otherwise violating this Agreement. De Notas that do not meet this policy under this Agreement, will be removed and/or orders cancelled. You agree that Notas shall have no liability of any kind to you or to any third party arising from such refusal or termination.
7. Submissions. All suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts and other information you may from time to time send to us (collectively, “Submissions”)shall be deemed and shall remain our sole property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
Notas reserves the right to monitor all Submissions and to remove anySubmission which it considers in its absolute discretion to be offensive, demeaning, or an Undesirable Activity in breach of this Agreement. By postingSubmissions, uploading Submissions, or otherwise utilizing this site, you warrant and represent that:
1. The Submissions do not contain anything that is offensive, demeaning, or that is otherwise an Undesirable Activity;
2. The Submissions do not contain any contaminating or destructive features or devices such as viruses, time bombs or coding designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of this Site or any of thisSite’s user’s computer equipment or software;
3. The Submissions are in compliance with all applicable laws.
8. Products. Notas does not make any claims about the legal compliance or registration of Notas, or any other products sold by Notas. You agree to check with any applicable legal authority for the standards, rules and regulations governing the types of Notas, or other products permitted for your particular use.
9. Indemnification. By using this Site, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Notas and all parties from whom Notas has licensed portions ofContent, and their directors, officers, agents, employees and contractors, against all losses (including without limitation, direct, indirect, and consequential loss) claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses arising out of or related to (i) your breach of this Agreement or (ii) any suit, claim, or demand arising from or relating to any text, photograph, image, graphic or other material you incorporated intoProducts that was not part of the standard Site Content. As to clause (ii), you agree that we have the right to control the defense of any such suit, claim or demand.
10. Color Matching. You agree that while Notas is committed to doing everything we can to match the colors that you see on our website, in our design tool, and in uploaded files, Notas cannot guarantee color matches due to the difference in color (RGB values) displays on computer screens and our print process color values (CMYK) and other factors. We do offer Pantone color matching at a unique cost and production time.
11. Limited Right to Use. The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusivelicense for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
12. Pricing errors. We work very hard to make sure all the information on theSite is accurate. But sometimes mistakes happen. When they do, we fix them as soon as possible. We reserve the right to withdraw any offer and to correct any errors or omissions. If you have already submitted an order and we discover a pricing error, we'll contact you as soon as possible. Depending on your wishes, we'll either cancel your order and issue a full refund, or we'll update the amount owed to reflect accurate pricing. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
13. Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement, without further notice to users of the Site.
14. Nontransferable. Your right to use the Site is personal to you and is not transferable to any other person or entity. Any password or right given to youto obtain information or documents is not transferable and may only be used by you.
15. Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE IS PROVIDED“AS-IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED(INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION, WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION,OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT(INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED INTHIS AGREEMENT.
16. Limits. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TOUSE OUR SITE OR PRODUCTS. Our maximum liability to you under all circumstances will be equal to the purchase price you pay for any goods, services or information.
18. Third-Party Services. We may allow access to or advertise third-party merchant sites (“Merchants”) from which you may purchase or otherwise obtain certain goods or services. You understand that we do not operate or control the products or services offered by Merchants. Merchants are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and Merchants. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF SUCH MERCHANTS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND BY US, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE WE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN YOU AND MERCHANTS OR FOR ANY INFORMATION APPEARING ON MERCHANT SITES ORANY OTHER SITE LINKED TO OUR SITE.
19. Third-Party Merchant Policies. All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of Merchants will apply to you while on such sites. We are not responsible for information provided by you to Merchants. We and the Merchants are independent contractors and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other.
21. Payments. You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us or from our Merchants that (i) any credit card information you supply is true, correct and complete, (ii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any shipping fees and applicable taxes.
22. Securities Laws. This Site may include statements concerning our operations, prospects, strategies, financial condition, future economic performance and demand for our products or services, as well as our intentions, plans and objectives, that are forward-looking statements. These statements are based upon a number of assumptions and estimates which are subject tosignificant uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. When used on our Site, words like “anticipates,” “expects,” “believes,” “estimates,”“seeks,” “plans,” “intends” and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements designed to fall within securities law safe harbors for forward-looking statements. The Site and the information contained herein does not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for sale of any securities. None of the information contained herein is intended to be, and shall not be deemed to be, incorporated into any of our securities-related filings or documents.
23. Links to Other Web Sites. The Site contains links to otherWebsites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such Websites, and such Websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Website on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
24. Return Policy. Due to the nature of our online site, and the products listed, we have a strict return policy.
25. Resellers and wholesalers. Resellers and wholesalers do not qualify for any promotional discounts.
26. Venue; Applicable Law. YOU AGREE THAT ALL ACTIONS OR PROCEEDINGS ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SAMPLES OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH SUCH USE, SHALL BE LITIGATED IN UTAH. YOU ARE EXPRESSLY SUBMITTING AND CONSENTING IN ADVANCE TO SUCH JURISDICTION IN ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING IN ANY OF SUCH COURTS, AND ARE WAIVING ANY CLAIM THAT UTAHIS AN INCONVENIENT FORUM OR AN IMPROPER FORUM BASED ON LACK OF VENUE. This Site is created and controlled by Notas, in the State of Utah, USA. As such, the laws of Utah will govern the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement and elsewhere throughout the Site, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
27. Lapsed Accounts. In order to keep the Notas.com account roster current and manageable, if a User does not access his or her account for a period of thirty days or more, Notas.com may, in its sole discretion, terminate such User’s account. Notas will endeavor to notify a User of Notas’ intent to terminate such User’s account by notice to such User’s provided email address at least seven days prior to deactivation. If the User fails to respond to such email notice within seven days after the day it is sent by Notas, such User’s account will be terminated as noted above. Therefore, Notas strongly recommends that all Users keep their accounts and contact data current and in use. While Notas desires to prevent active accounts from being terminated prematurely, Notas has no obligation to maintain accounts that appear to Notas to have been abandoned.Each User agrees that failure to access his or her account for thirty days or more conclusively indicates that such Member’s account has been abandoned and that the account may therefore be terminated.
28. Verify User's Address. Notas reserves the right to contact a User via email to verify the accuracy of account information (including the User’s correct name and address) that is needed to provide the User with the information he or she requested from Notas.
29. Military Discount. Notas offers a military discount of 10%. This applies to active duty members, reserves, veterans and retirees — including spouses and dependent family members — of the U.S. Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines, NationalGuard and Coast Guard. We ask that an APO/FPO address, .mil email address or valid military identification card be used to verify military status for this discount if requested by Not as. The military discount may not be combined with any other offer unless expressly written. Please call us at 1.888.222.4929 to have the discount applied to your order.
30. Discounts. Notas reserves the right to modify or cancel promotional codes and discounts at any time. Each promotional code or discount can be used only once, unless otherwise specified. The promotion or discount is subject to all restrictions set forth in the offer. The promotional code or discount is not transferable and may not be resold. Promotional codes and discounts may not be combined with other offers. All promotional codes and discounts are void where prohibited. If you violate any of the Terms and Conditions in this Agreement, the promotion will be invalid, and any discount will not apply. Promotional codes and discounts may not be exchanged for cash, credit or Gift Certificates.
Have a specific question? Feel free to contact us.